The second half of interview with Peter Beagle and Connor Cochran
- Balticon 41 Podcasting Workshop
- Dying for professional feedback on your podcast, podiobook, or other Internet audio project? Sign up for the Balticon Podcasting Workshop. You must have a minimum of 5 episodes and 1 hour of audio available for review. Our blue ribbon panel of podcast experts will provide you with personalize feedback and pointers for improving your audio and content quality.
- Panelists include guests of honor Mike Mennenga and Evo Terra with Mur Lafferty, Tee Morris, Paul Fischer, Martha Holloway, and Steve Eley.
- Submit your project to email@example.com. Include your real name, contact information, and URL to your audio project.
- Space is limited so act soon. The deadline for submissions is May 15, 2007.
- Peter and Connor talk about the projects they have coming out this year.
- “I’m Afraid You’ve Got Dragons”
- “A Fine and Private Place” reprint
- Peter talks about growing up in the Bronx, NY next to a giant cemetary.
- Barnes and Nobel will be publishing a good edition of The Last Unicorn this year. This hard cover edition comes with The Last Unicorn, Two Hearts, full intros for both, and an afterward by Peter. It also includes awesome artwork by Leo and Diane Dillon, making it the definitive edition for Last Unicorn collectors. It will be availble this fall.
- Peter is up for a Nebula award for Two Hearts.
- Peter’s non-fiction book, I See By My Outfit, is also being re-released this year. It’s a cult classic in the scooter culture.
- See Conlan Press for all the latest news on Peter and his books.
Music: The Unicorn Song, by The Brobdingnagian Bards